Saturday, April 13, 2013

StereoFidelics @ Positive Pie Montpelier, Vt.


Last night the StereoFidelics kicked Ass @ Positive Pie Montpelier, VT.

While most everywhere else closed early due to extreme icing of the roads Positive Pie went ahead with the event.  I was fortunate to be one of maybe 50 people that made it.

They rocked the house for almost 3 hours with two encore songs!

If you get the chance to see Melissa McGinley and Chris Padgett Go!

I bought their new CD "Dynamite Fist" last night.  You can get your own here (http://stereof.com/store/).

I will watch for them again if they travel thru.
store »
Your shopping cart will keep track of items you have added. When you’re finished adding items, click the “view cart” button and follow the steps to securely checkout via Google Ch...





Now the Adapt part:   I napped from 5:00 to 9:00 PM so I could make it last night.
Used toilet paper for earplugs and stuffed them way inside so they weren't visible to my fellow partiers.   I drove home with a smile even though the driving was difficult because of the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment